|Who we are
NSGate is a manufacturer and supplier of industrial networking products and cutting-edge solutions for outdoor Video Surveillance Systems:
- Outdoor Access Nodes 'NSBox' that provide reliable operation of connected video cameras;
- Unique components for equipping electrical enclosures ranging from thermoelectric assemblies, fan heaters, lighting kit, lightning and surge protections, UPS;
- Industrial network components ranging from PoE switches, PoE injectors, and Ethernet extenders.
Our solutions are based on real applications in corporate, municipal and federal projects. Hundreds of companies in Russia and the CIS as well as customers from Europe and the Middle East (Austria, Spain, Italy, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, etc) have already evaluated the advantages and reliability of NSGate's products. We are proud that the largest furniture retailer IKEA uses our solutions for security of IKEA's stores all over Russia.
Discover Potential New Market with NSBox
The NSBox access Nodes are devised for the deployment of protected outdoor Video Surveillance Systems. The Nodes provide troubleproof operation of connected video cameras ranging from secure power supply, reliable data transmission, and protection of sensitive equipment from surges caused by lightning and grid power fluctuations. There is an ideal technological solution for time and money saving in any outdoor Video Surveillance projects for a large area ranging from highways, bridges, parking lots, airports, seaports, railways, sports facilities, hotels, parks, shopping malls, and construction sites.
NSBox becomes Ďde facto standardí in a new segment of video surveillance market - distributed outdoor Video Surveillance Systems.
We have much to be proud of
- 1996 „. Our first website nsg-ru.com was launched (Yandex.ru was launched in autumn 1997);
- 2001 „. There are only two VoIP FXS gateways on the Russian market, these are Cisco ATA186 and NSGate-3502;
- 2003 „. NSG-200 / F - the first Russian Fast Ethernet optical media converter;
- 2004 „. FoMUX-4LE - the first Russian optical multiplexer capable of transmitting "real" Ethernet traffic of 100 Mbps;
- 2005 „. qBRIDGE-206 - the first Russian modem with G.SHDSL.bis technology and 11.4 Mbps linear speed over two copper pairs;
- 2010 „. qBRIDGE-307 winner of "The Product of the Year - 2010" competition established by LAN magazine;
- 2013 „. Outdoor Access Nodes NSBox - a product that has created a new segment of video surveillance market;
- 2018 „. NSBox Family - a new line of Access Nodes for the markets of Europe, Asia and the Middle East;
- 2019 „. NSBox Family winner of "The Best Innovative Product" competition at Securika Moscow;